Tuesday 5 November 2013

Progress Report & Parent-Teacher Interviews

Progress Reports are scheduled to come home on Wednesday, November 13th, and we will be having parent-teacher interviews that week.  I’m in discussion with Mr. Crane and Mr. Chin to see if I can send them home earlier (with the goal being Monday).  If I am able send them home earlier in the week, it will give more options for interview times (e.g. before or after school).

Your child should be bringing home a letter today asking for your preferences of interview times.  Please let me know your choices, so that I can create a class schedule.  Once the schedule is set, I will send another note home to notify you of your time slot.  Please return the forms ASAP, as I would like to set the schedule by Thursday, to give families time to make plans for next week.