Wednesday 9 October 2013

Additional "Extra Math Help" Session

After marking the last Math Quiz (Monday), I noticed that many students are still struggling with decimals (ordering and adding).  With Eid on Tuesday and having many students away, I will be holding an additional Math Help session afterschool tomorrow (Thursday).  It will be for about 15-20 minutes (until 3:45) and we will go over decimals.  The students and I went over the quiz today, and I will be reminding them again tomorrow.  I will send the quiz home tomorrow (instead of next week) in the Red Folders, instead of next Tuesday.

Thanks to all the parents who have been signing and returning the Red Folders.  Having the folders returned promptly allows me more time to prepare them for the next week, and have the option of sending them home ahead of the scheduled time.